The Catholic High School Foundation's mission is to provide need-based tuition assistance to boys and to supplement teachers' salaries.
For information on the Capital Campaign, please contact Anne Carter at (501) 664-4625 or [email protected]
Come join in the fun and participate in the 2nd Annual Rocket Chili Cookoff - Friday, February 28 at 5pm
Get your team together and cook your favorite recipe (White chili, Turkey, chili, Deer chili, "Arkansas" Hot or traditional)
Student teams, faculty teams, parent teams, and alumni teams are all welcome!
A panel of Rocket Chili Connoisseur's will judge the competition. Rocket Choice will be awarded by popular vote and Rocket Spirit is awarded for table decorations.
1. There are none! Cook your favorite recipe with beans or no beans
2. Team member limit is 6 people. Space is an issue
3. Team supplies a minimum of 5-8 gallons of Chili (10-15 lb meat). We had over 400 people last year and the demand was high!
4. Chili should be prepared at home and brought HOT! Set up starts at 3:00 p.m. with serving to begin at 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Competition judging at 5:00 pm
5. No CHS kitchen access
6. Bring your own chili serving spoons, crock pot or hot plate with extension cord. Sterno fuel acceptable, no propane tanks please
7. Decorate your table and yourselves for the coveted Spirit Award.
Contact Laura Haun, [email protected] to reserve your spot. Spots are LIMITED!
SIGN UP NOW!!!!
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events at Catholic High School
Incoming Freshmen Open House - January 26 12:30-2:30pm
Incoming Freshmen Entrance Exam - February 8
Ash Wednesday All School Mass - March 5 8:00 am
Spring Break - March 24-28
Junktique - April 5 8:00am - 2:00pm (NEED VOLUNTEERS OR YOUR JUNK! Please contact Joan Finnegan (501) 664-3939
Orientation Meeting Incoming Freshmen - April 8 6:00 p.m.
10th Annual Rocket 5K Race - April 12 8:00 am
Monsignor George Tribou Memorial Golf Tournament - April 25
Graduation - May 23 7:00 p.m.
Copyright © 2014 Catholic High Foundation - Site By 84boxes.